- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Nusa collects the following data:
- Personally identifying information such as your name, email address, phone number, etc.
Nusa does NOT collect or store any credit or debit card details, or any information related to third party accounts that you may use for payment (such as Google Pay, or Apple Pay). When you enter credit or debit card details, this information is passed directly to the payment service provider. We cannot access this information.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Nusa with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any third party platform to which we have access, or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Nusa may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Payment service providers that will advise the status of any payment that you make for our products or services and the method used for payment.
How will we use your data?
Nusa collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Understand how our customers use our website so that we can improve the user experience.
Nusa does NOT share your personal information with any third party with the following exceptions;.
- When Nusa processes your order, some of your data will be sent to a third party for payment processing and may be used for fraud prevention.
- Some of your data may be provided to a third party logistics provider, or delivery service in order to deliver your purchases to you.
How do we store your data?
Nusa securely stores your data at a secured data centre on our dedicated servers. No other parties have access to our servers.
Nusa will keep your personal data until you ask us to delete it. We will delete your data by deleting all identifying fields such as name, email, phone number, address, etc. In the event that you ask us to delete your data, we will no longer be able to honour any product warranty as we will not be able to confirm your purchase.
Nusa would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing communications, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Nusa from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Nusa group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email us at email@example.com from the email address that we have for you.
What are your data protection rights?
Nusa would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Nusa for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Nusa correct any information that you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Nusa to complete information that you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Nusa erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Nusa restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Nusa’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Nusa transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our customer support email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to store information about your session. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Keeping your preferred currency for browsing our site
- Maintaining a list of products in your cart
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Nusa uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Nusa uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Nusa sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Nusa has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.